Main advantages of Shopify stores over the WooCommerce:
1. Shopify is a secure eCommerce platform that has all the latest online store features available in it. Shopify makes it easy for you to manage online stores, accept payments and inventory management from a single platform without worrying about the hosting server, security aspects, loading speed, technical support, etc.
2. When using the Shopify platform, You don’t need to spend time thinking about installation, security, performance, backups and the software compatibility issues of your website. The WooCommerce is not a hosted platform like Shopify and it requires you to install WooCommerce, manage its updates, keep backups and it is also critical to make sure that the hosting account and the server are secure and all the security updates are applied as soon as the updates are available.
3. Shopify has a powerful API and an App Store where you can view third-party add-ons and buy the required add-ons for your store. The App Store has many apps in it with advanced features that you can add to your store.
4. Shopify infrastructure was built and evolved around the eCommerce arena and it can easily handle your store’s growth without you worrying about the server uptime, backups, and security. Store plans such as Shopify Plus plan can be used when the store attracts high traffic and sales.
5. Shopify provides 24/7 support via multiple communication channels such as live chat, telephone, email, and Twitter. They also provide extensive documentation, guides, knowledge base, and forums. WooCommerce is installed on hosting accounts and the hosting provider needs to be contacted for the issues with the server. The support quality varies with hosting providers.
Shopify is the better platform for you if you are looking for an eCommerce solution that is highly secure, fast and scalable.